We are pleased to offer Continuing Education Credit for our workshops and online courses through our co-sponsorship with Alliant International Continuing Education. Psychologists—and other health care professionals—pay an additional $20 per course or workshop to qualify for CE credit.
Alliant International University is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Alliant is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing to provide continuing education for Nurses (provider # CEP11235).
Alliant maintains responsibility for the program and its content.
What about other professions?
CE approved by APA and Nursing are accepted by many professional disciplines such as licensed clinical social workers, clinical mental health counselors, licensed professional clinical counselors, marriage & family therapists and registered nurses. However, it is the individual’s responsibility to confirm this with his/her licensing board. At the end of the course or workshop, participants complete the you can email me their name, degree, license number and email address for a certificate of completion. offer both a course description and a “Certificate of Completion” for submission to a particular professional discipline.
For questions, suggestions and/or complaints, please contact us.
What about refunds?
On-site workshops: Upon receiving a written request, refunds will be offered up to 30 days prior to the event, minus a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be offered after that time. In the event that this workshop is cancelled, registrants will receive a full refund.
Online workshops: Refunds will be offered up to 24 hours after registration, minus a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be offered after that time. In the event that this workshop is cancelled, registrants will receive a full refund.
How it works
Participants in an on-site workshop need to complete an evaluation form to receive CE credits as designated for the workshop.
Participants in online workshops must pass and submit the course quiz and complete the evaluation form. When these are received, the CE Certificate will be mailed to the participant.
Online Courses Available for CE Credit
- Narrative Therapy: Foundations & Key Concepts – our first course- has been approved for 12 CE credits.
- Queer Counseling & Narrative Practice – the first course in our Narrative In Action series – has been approved for 8 CE credits.
- An Introduction to Rich Story Development– approved for 12 CE credits
- Escaping Blame: Helping Couples Develop Account-ability – approved for 12 CE credits.
Steps to Receive a CE Certificate for an online course
- Complete the Assessment quiz at the end of the course
- Obtain a passing score by correctly answering 80% of the questions
- Fill out the evaluation form.
- Contact us with your name, degree, license number and email address for a certificate of completion.