Sliding Fee Structure
Tuition for these courses—along with donations—is how we fund the creation and sustenance of this website and community it aims to facilitate. While our courses provide APA Approved Alliant CEs, we’re most interested in developing Re-Authoring Teaching into a generative community that grows and sustains Narrative Therapy and each other for years to come. Our new tiered pricing structure—subsidized, regular sustaining, and patron—reflects our best efforts to realize that dream. Re-Authoring Teaching Members receive a 10 % discount. Please select the highest rate you are able to pay:
- Sustaining (Regular) Rate will help us recover costs to produce this course and sustain our website: $130 USD
- Sustaining Re-Authoring Teaching (RT) Member 10 % Discount: $117
- Subsidized Rate is a reduced fee for those of us facing financial barriers that interfere with paying the regular fee: $112 USD
- Subsidized RT Member Rate 10 % Discount: $100.80
- Patron is for anyone who can afford additional financial support to help support our community and resources: $225
- Patron RT Member 10% Discount: $202.50
- Donation is for anyone who can afford to contribute to our Nonprofit Organization including the development of future courses, resources and community building
Please contact us if you would like a rate for a group of four or more, higher education, or due to current circumstances, you require a further reduced fee.
Psychologists and other mental health professionals can earn 12 APA approved Continuing Education credits through Alliant International University! You will need to pay the extra $25 fee. Simply pass the quiz at the end of the course, and email your confirmation to reauthoringcollabor[email protected]. We will send you the certificate of completion.
- For a list of course objectives, click here.
- For a description of Alliant International University Continuing Education, click here.