Five reasons you should join us:
- The Collab Salon is a place where members can meet informally in real time with others with common interests and commitments.
- Together we explore fresh ideas and practices with faculty from around the world.
- We are committed to technology and learning principles that support rather than dominate lively conversation.
- Our annual membership fee is only $120 (and less for students/folks on fixed incomes)!
- It is now easy to find Past and Upcoming Salons according to Presenters name and/or “Hot Topics.”
How do we meet online?
We use Zoom – a cloud meeting company offering excellent video, audio and screen-sharing quality across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or telephone. For instructions for getting started, simply click here. Our Zoom plan has the capacity for up to 100 interactive video or audio participants. In 2018, we added break-out rooms that give opportunities for smaller group discussions. If this is your first time, please join us a few minutes early. We can easily help get you get acquainted with Zoom features.
What is included in a Collab Salon Membership?
Collab Salon members can sign up to join our monthly real-time meetings on a cloud and access our growing library of current and past Collab Salons. A heart-felt thank you to all who have contributed!
How Do I Join the Collab Salon?
An annual membership to The Collab Salon gives you access to a whole world of conversation.