Imagine co-creating centralized place where people can go when looking for further high quality narrative training. we want to know exactly where to send them for quality training. As we bring together our technological skills, narrative knowledge and ethics, we ask ourselves:
- How can we guide this initiative with a collaborative rather than competitive spirit, to form collaborative partnerships based on supportive working relationships?
- In what ways might our platform and resources further support the centers who share the commitment of putting narrative ideas into practice, and especially to help establish newer initiatives with fresh and diverse voices?
- How can Reauthoring Teaching simultaneously attend to our own sustainability along with way?
Current activities include:
- Updating our Partners to include those who wish to participate in this initiative;
- Featuring several newer training programs;
- Devising a system for collecting narrative events on regular basis from partners;
- Creating an easy system for collecting narrative events to be displayed on our new calendar.