Honoring Our Legacy is a joint collaborative project between The Taos Institute and Reauthoring Teaching. We believe the best tribute we can give our mentors is to gather evidence that their ideas and practices have gained lives of their own even for people who never knew them. We will highlight specific contributions, in text and recordings, by six cherished family therapist mentors (only one of whom is still living): Gianfranco Cecchin, Harry Goolishian, Tom Andersen, Lynn Hoffman and Michael White.
Registration gives six months of access to course materials, The Conversation Forum, and live Webinars. For an additional $20, registrants can earn 12 APA approved CE credits through Union Institute & University. For course objectives, click here.
Peggy Sax, PhD. guides this self-paced online course. Each of the six lessons takes about two hours and includes audio, video, and text. Anyone can start at any time – and whenever possible, join our monthly webinar. Participation in discussion topics in the (new) course-specific Conversation Forum is always welcome, yet optional. Please consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for further information.
Watch this site for registration details!
- When you purchase the course, you will receive an email with the link to the correct page for beginning the course and the (optional) Course Conversation Forum.
- We will do our best to pair you up with a partner with whom to move through the course.
- Please contact us to inquire about a group rate or a scholarship reduced fee.
If you have already registered, click here to access the course:
CE Certificate of Completion
Psychologists can earn 12 APA approved Continuing Education credit through Union Institute & University! Others can request a letter of completion to submit to your own professional association. Simply pass the quiz at the end of the course, and email your confirmation to [email protected] We will send you the certificate of completion.
- For a list of course objectives, click here.
- For a description of Union University & Institute continuing education, click here.
Watch our Introduction!
Here is a brief introduction to this self-paced course:
Watch this site for registration details !
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.